Friday, August 20, 2010
I miss you. You're not too far away from me but yes I do miss you.
How long has it been since we last spoke? How long has it been since we last saw each other? Would you be looking forward to the end of this week and the beginning of next week like I do?
What does the future hold for us? Would we be making any progress? Or would we just leave things the way it is now? The present is good but where are we heading?
Are you worried about the future like I do? Are we holding back because we are uncertain about what comes next?
What are we gonna do with the remaining time left? Are we just gonna waste it away? Or would it be well spent?
My head is all messed up. So many questions unanswered. Would you provide me the answers?