Tuesday, March 02, 2010
I'M BACKKKKKKK~!
I know i know.. it's been sooooooo long. Too lazy to write an entry. But I'm doing one right now cos i've got time. Essays for this semester has been submitted already. So am a bit free.
Okay, i gotta admit that the goals i've set for myself at the beginning of year.. Sigh. I've yet to accomplish any of it. Oh man. I've got slightly less than 3 months to accomplish all of them. This is bad. :(
Am kinda excited all over again to go to Liverpool. Probably cos i can get outta the country. Excited excited!
One thing i'm really looking forward to - Victoria's first return to Singapore after leaving for Canada last year. Man, i miss her. Can't wait for May.
Two events lined up for May: Vic's return and my departure for UK. Kinda bittersweet dont you think?
For now, i'm excited for KL. Going to KL on Thursday with classmates. Woohoo! Shopping! Haha. Might consider blogging abt it when i come back.
I got a feeling the rest of the months might not be eventful enough. Well, nothing's planned. No plans at all. Sigh. Oh well...