Random stuff i thought of while blogging
Monday, August 03, 2009
It's been a while since i last blog i think. Nth much happened actually. Or should i say nth interesting is worth blogging abt. I could blog abt the match Liverpool played against Singapore but its been over a week so whats the point, yeah?
Hrm. What else can i talk abt? Assignments? They're freaking me out. The whole task seem so daunting that i'm actually afraid i won't be able to do a good job. The modules this semester are definitely tougher and i know next semester will not exactly be easier too. Argh. This is so not helping.
I miss my girls! I wanna go hang out with them soon! I wanna go have a cup of coffee with them at starbucks! I wanna have lunch, dinner or even supper with them! I wanna go have drinks with them! Damn, i really miss them!
Okay, tht seemed random. Honestly, i don't have much to blog abt but i figured it's been some time so why not just blog.
Oh yes, i attended a wedding over the weekend. A wedding i didnt know who was getting married at first, then i thought the groom was my cousin, then i found out the groom is actually supposed to be my uncle. Funny isn't it? Haha.
One thing i liked abt the wedding would be the church. It was nice. And one thing i didnt like abt the wedding would be the fact that we werent invited to the dinner at The Fullerton but to the one at the Singapore Polo Club instead. Of course i would have preferred to have dinner at The Fullerton. Next time.. Maybe next time.. Hahaha.
One thing i look forward to this week - The Community Shield: Chelsea vs Manchester United on 9 Aug. Yay! And the new BPL season will start next week. I can't wait. I'm dying to go back to Manchester!!! But no money alr T.T Time to save money.. Sigh..