shopping makes me happy :)
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Ah, went shopping in orchard today after school. Am so tired right now and my feet hurts. Glad to be back home.
Went looking for shoes today. I need one for this saturday. Well, actually I've been meaning to get a new pair of shoes some time ago but havent done so till today.
Grateful tht Anne unni, Elle and Amanda accompanied me to orchard. These guys helped me in the decision making process. Yes me, a typical female, is quite indecisive at times and will need help.
First time at the newly opened Ion. It's huge! So many shops. And there's dunkin donuts! Yum yum! We kinda got lost at Ion. It's even worse than when Vivocity just opened.
And we kept seeing people carrying LV shopping bags. So annoying! They make me want a new bag! In the end, we couldnt resist walking into Louis Vuitton. Anne unni checked out the keychains which cost almost $600 while i checked out the bags. $1660 and $1960. T.T Damn, whr do i go find tht money?! Any kind soul wanna sponsor? Yeah.. I know.. In my dreams huh? =.= Maybe a Gucci the next time round. But for some reason, LV attracts me slightly more. Argh. Okay, i'm gonna try and save up for the bag. Keyword- try.
I ought to be rewarded if i really did manage to save up for tht much lah. And obviously it's not gonna happen in the near future, judging frm the way i spend money. Daddy will surely kill me if i ask him to buy me a new bag. oh well... I just have to be patient.
Someone needs to help me finance my money. Thts why i can't go shopping on my own. I'll buy things i don't need and nobody is there to stop me. Sigh.
Maybe my resolution for this year should be "learn to be thrifty" or something like tht. Oh well.. Thrifty don't seem to exist in my dictionary huh? =.=