New notebook=fun?
Monday, June 08, 2009
Yes, I've gotten my first ever Macbook! BUT! I'm having a hard time getting used to mac. It's not even 24 hours since i purchased it so I won't be too hard on myself. I need more time to get used to mac. Seriously..
All the environmental activists are so gonna hate me right now. I'm actually using both my notebooks at the same time; side by side. Yes, i know i'm wasting electricity and all but i don't really have a choice. I gotta transfer all my necessary files over asap and i only have a thumb drive to do so cos i don't have an external hard disk. So troublesome i'm telling you. Argh.
Having a new notebook doesnt seem to be that fun after all. Oh well, my misery will end soon. Then i'll be enjoying life with my macbook functioning fully. Oh yeah.. Can't wait. Haha.