Ah, I'm sooooo addicted and obsessed with Kim Hyun Joong lately. His smile.. Ah.. So sweet~! It takes my breath away.
When i watch BOF and whenever he smiles in the show, i'ld start smiling too. I just cant help it. Seemed like a natural reaction already. Ahh.. Ji Hu sunbae...
Did you guys know KHJ was actually from a K-pop band SS501? I've heard of SS501 but never really took notice until now. After watching BOF and having that impression that Yun Ji Hu is like a prince, it was hard for me at first to get used to KHJ singing and dancing in SS501. Really. It took me a while. But he looks so hot on stage with his bandmates!
Below is actually one of my favourite videos of KHJ dancing.
I simply love the expressions he makes and how hot he looks. I like it best when he stuck out his tongue towards the end of the video. Ah, he just makes me wanna scream "HYUN JOONG OPPA, SARANGHEYO~!" LOL.
Now i feel like learning Korean. Okay let's see. I've said that i wanted to learn Spanish and now i wanna learn Korean. But did i ever execute my plans? Not really. Will i ever do so? Hrm... Maybe, maybe not.
In any case, i'm in love with KHJ right now. And he's mine i'm telling you.. Mine! :)