Sunday, May 31, 2009
I'm wasting my weekend away by just staying at home and doing assignments. Man, i need to get outta the house more often on weekends. Otherwise, week in week out i'm gonna be wasting my weekends.
Damn all the assignments. I can't wait till the end of the semester. 20 days to be exact. Till then, i would have to work my butts off trying to finish all the assgnments and projects. Advertising's due next thurs. No more advertising after that. Oh yeah...
Projects due after that would be PR (not even started. yikes!), scriptwriting (progression pretty slow) and then web production (err.. 20-30% done?). I can't believe next week's already week 8 of school. Wow, time sure flies.
Argh. Somehow i don't feel like the weekends are for rest and to recharge cos i'm ALWAYS doing assignments and projects. This seriously needs to be changed. Oh well, enjoy whatever remains of your weekend.