I absolutely HATE defeats.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Today felt like the worst day of my life. My day had to be ruined by the CL final lost. I've never felt so heartbroken after a soccer match. The pain and agony from the CL final lost is worst than when Liverpool kicked United's ass 4-1. Seriously. It felt as if my world came crashing down when the final whistle was blown. The moment when Barca lifted the cup was the moment i felt like smashing my tv. I was so full of anger after Messi scored that i was shaking. Texting Lynn got to be a small problem cos my hands were shaking at tht moment. I was so close to tears too. This is like the worst way anyone can think of to end the season.. Playing like shit and losing the CL final to bloody barcelona. How nice indeed.. It's almost 20 hours after the game and i'm still mourning. Drowning myself in sorrow and despair.. I'm gonna applaud this one guy tht wore his Man U jersey out today for his courage. I'm too depressed to even think of dressing up for sch today. In the end, i wore tee and FBT shorts with slippers to sch. Totally nt giving a damn..Things seemed to have gotten better when i met up with Ah Lang today. At least i was able to smile, laugh and be a little goofy. I was so grumpy in sch tht Amanda was saying i looked so fierce. Well, when your beloved team has just lost a final i bet you wont be able to smile much. Anyways, met up with Ah Lang aft sch and watched Night At The Museum 2. Tht show is funny. Took my pain away for awhile. Oh, it seems like eons ago since i last saw her. It felt nice to see her again. It's always nice to see a friend you havent met in a while and catch up with each other.Ah, we're probably gonna meet soon again. This time with Keira too. Am looking forward already. Time check: 2346. I'm sooo tired that i'm gonna go to bed soon without doing any work. I know this is bad but i only had 5 hours of slp today! And i dont know if i'll be able to have a good night's sleep either. I'll probably have nightmares of Barca.. ARGH! I so hate barcelona right now.