Alrighty, back from school a few hours ago. Class ended early today. A good thing cos i dont think i could survive till 4.30pm with not much sleep. I couldnt get to sleep yesterday night. Got me kinda annoyed actually. I'm so sleepy now and i'm so tempted to just go to bed real early but i've got stuff to do. Actually, i've got to give my lecturer a sample of my work, like an essay or something, as i was thinking of joining the editorial team of the school's student magazine. So currently, i'm fretting over which essay to use. I was thinking a using one i've written in JC. Or should i write something new? My lecturer said i could write a review or something like that. Suggestions anybody?
Looks like i've digressed some what in the above paragraph. Anyway, i thought i was gonna be late for class today. Instead, i was the first one to arrive. To think i even jay-walked to save time.
My class's real small. Only 13 people and most of them are international students. There's a girl who used to study at SRJC though. What a small world. Haha. We started gossiping about the teachers at SR almost immediately.
ARGH! I cant seem to think of wht to write here cos i'm constantly thinking of the essay. Oh crap. Anyway, to make things simpler, school was alright. And i'm still looking forward to class as i think the modules will be quite interesting. Tmr's gonna be scriptwriting class. Awesome!
So that's it for today. I'm gonna go work on my essay. Adios amigos!