No matter what people say, I still love Manchester United!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Ah, new blogskin. Like finally. What do you guys think of it?Actually I'm gonna talk about yesterday. So here it is..Yesterday was THE big game. Machester United VS Liverpool.Decided to go down to Clarke Quay with Lynn to watch it though I could watch it at home.Got there slightly past 8pm. Boy, there was a crowd. Managed to squeeze through though. Well, just say excuse me and walk forward. It was kinda fun even before the game started. Fans were cheering and singing. So were we. But United fans were awfully quiet when United were losing.The only song i didnt quite dare to sing was the one where it's lyrics were "Who the fuck is Liverpool!". LOL.Oh, there was free flow of tiger beer too. Drank a little bit. Just wasnt quite in the mood to drink. But the beer did taste good. Hah.Anyway, we sat near Liverpool fans and I'm telling you, they're damn annoying. Especially this one guy who wore a jersey printed with Jenson on the back of it. After the game we actually saw him scolding a little girl who's probably still in primary school. Jenson actually told the girl to fuck off. Come on, no matter what tht girl said, he didnt have to be so rude to the girl. Jackass.oh, we were asked to do an interview for football channel after the game. So embarrassing!I can't believe I said "It's okay cos we're world champions" during the interview. And we sang Glory Glory Man United too. I hope nobody I know is gonna watch the interview. Before I forget, DONT COME UP TO ME AND TALK ABOUT THE GAME. It will only get me all worked up. RED DEVILS FOR LIFE~!