Confessions Of A Shopaholic and then some...
Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh yes. The movie was out this week and I caught it with Kim yesterday.
The movie's nothing like the book. I just started reading the book weeks before the movie opened and I would say it's so so different from the book. I dont know about you guys but I would want a film adaptation to be as close to the book as possible. Otherwise, why do an adaptation right? Might as well do a whole new movie with another title or something.
So anyway, there are some things i didnt quite like in the movie. In the book, Tarquin's supposed to be Suze's cousin and in love with Becky. Instead, Tarquin and Suze got married in the movie. Hrm...
And Luke Brandon working for Successful Savings?? Wasnt he supposed to be an entrepreneur with Brandon Communications when he met Becky? I had actually imagined Luke Brandon to be hotter, by the way.
Of course, there's the stuff that's written in the book. Like the green Denny & George scarf, Derek Smeath and what not.
I was expecting more from the movie but having said that, it's a nice chick flick sorta movie to catch though not the best. Then again, i'm not the screenwriter so i dont decide what goes into the movie from the book. So, i'll just take all these with a pinch of salt.
Oh, and how many of us havent gotten over Twilight? I bet you havent. Dont try and deny it. Yes, you. I'm talking to you. Now that the DVD is out, why dont you go down to a store near you and get it? Hah. I did. Except that i went to borders.
Yes, I just cant get enough of Twilight and Edward Cullen. Not so much Robert Pattinson though. I mean, i kinda like him cos he just has this something that draws me to him. I like his nonchalant attitude he seems to have everytime. Okay, whatever cos its not relevant.
Ahh, that reminds me. MIKO THOR! Have you started reading Twilight? I mean, it's been months since i lent it to you. Dont come and tell me you've not read it.