Friday, February 20, 2009
I havent been outta the house often lately but I just caught up with Kimberly on Wednesday.Boy, it feels good to be getting some fresh air. Hah. I simply love to meet up with my girls and talk till the cows come home. Kim wasnt working on Wed so we met in the afternoon for lunch and then a movie. We watched this new movie called New In Town which stars Renee Zellweger. I would say it wasnt too bad a movie. I enjoyed it, in fact.There are some parts of the movie where it's funny you cant help but laugh. It's a romantic comedy of sorts so expect some laughter while there's the usual part where the female and male lead falls in love with each other. I'm not gonna be such an ass and tell you what goes on in the movie but instead tell you it's worth watching if you're thinking of watching a romantic comedy.The next movie I wanna watch is actually He's Not That Into You. Kim suggested we call the rest of the clique and watch it together. Well, I definitely dont mind cos I miss the rest and cant wait to see them real soon. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be seeing them next week! YAY! Haha.Speaking of movies, a really good movie to catch will actually be Changeling which stars Angelina Jolie. The movie's based on a true story. I'm actually amazed whatever happened in the movie did actually take place. Angelina Jolie plays a mother whose son went missing one day. The police managed to find a boy that fits the description of her son after 5 months but the boy they brought back isnt really her son though, I assume, looks like him.I'm not done with the movie yet so I'm not sure what goes on but Jolie tries to prove that the boy the police brought back isnt her son. Anyway, just go catch the movie if you have a chance. But just a gentle reminder, it's quite a long movie. More than 2 hours, close to 3. But I think it's definitely worth watching. I'm only halfway done with it but I already think it's damn good. I would give 2 thumbs up for Jolie's performance in that movie too. There's so many movies that I missed in 2008. So I'll be watching them one by one over the next few weeks.