Thursday, February 26, 2009
Don't you guys just love it when it rains? I mean, it just seems like the weather is much cooler and your bed just seems to be cozier, don't ya think?Rainy days tend to make me a little restless and just wanna stay in bed all day long. Oh, it'll be better if the air conditioner's switched on as well. Awesome actually.I used to like rainy days alot but not so lately. Whenever the weather's colder or when it's gonna rain, my right knee annoys me as it gets uncomfortable. Right now it's raining cats and dogs and my knee's not making my day any better. This sucks.I must say today is actually one of the worst i've experienced. Whenever i walk around i can feel the pain in my knee. Argh. It's frustrating. This thing might not stop. In fact, i think i might have to deal with it for the rest of my life. Bloody hell.I could actually go back to the sports clinic i used to go to. But i reckon the doctor's gonna tell me the same thing like they did before. So why waste time and money right?I certainly do think there's something wrong with my knee. I mean, otherwise, why would i feel the pain and the strains right? Dont ask me what's wrong with my knee cos i dont know the medical term for it. I once guessed it might be knee tendonitis as my symptoms seems to be pointing in that direction. Sigh. Stupid knee.Enough of tendonitis. I shall talk about something else.Lately, i've been spending money again. Not something new to the people who know me well enough. But no, i'm not spending money on clothes. In fact, i've been spending money on cosmetics.
Those in the above picture are what i just bought. Not including the masks i bought recently. Obviously i dont have much cash to splurge on these products. But i do have my credit card and daddy to thank for. Usually, daddy would scold me and give me a lecture on how i should be spending money but this time, daddy gave the go ahead pretty quickly without saying much. To think i actually was nervous, thinking of ways to persuade him should he say no. Hah. Is anyone using SK-II facial treatment essence? Or knows anyone who uses it?I'm tempted to buy that. But i dont wanna be spending money on something that may not work very well. So i gotta do some research first before buying.