I really wish I'm not back in Singapore
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Yes, I've been back in Singapore for about a week but have been lazy to blog.Everyone's asking me how's the trip. Honestly, i dreaded the distance i had to travel there. But then when i finally got there and see the things i've probably never seen before, it's all worth it. Never mind the distance, what's before me is what matters right now. Everything went pretty okay i must say. Before leaving for Paris, i had even been a little worried about how will i be able to communicate with the French. But i shouldnt be worried at all because i had absolutely no problems communicating with the French. All of them spoke to me in English! And the French i've met were not arrogant and unfriendly and not helpful like what some people have told me. In fact, they totally contradicted what i've heard. I felt really relieved that the French i've met spoke to me in English. The one thing i'll never forget -not yet at least- is the brown eyes guy we met in Paris.He was really really cute. He was probably one of the best things i've seen on the trip. Period.He had really beautiful eyes. I must say i was mesmerized by him. LOL. Not listening to him -when i should- but looking at him when he was trying to give us directions. And i'm surprised i survived past Christmas. The roller coaster we sat that day nearly took my life. I was totally freaked out. Screaming all the way while Lynn was laughing all the way. Crazy woman. Haha. One thing i'll miss from this trip is actually the crazy crazy sales in London and Manchester.In Manchester I remember seeing shorts for like one pound only. And tops, two pounds. Where the hell are you gonna go find clothes at this price?! The sale there is just awesome i'm telling you. Never mind the cold, i'll be more than willing to go back there again!The crowd during weekends was crazy as well. It's too difficult to even look at stuff sometimes.And of course the highlight of this trip has got to be us being at Old Trafford.It's just amazing. Absolutely overwhelming. It felt alil bit surreal. It didnt really get to me that i was really in Old Trafford and i'm gonna see my favourite team play live right before my eyes until we finally got to our seats in the stadium. That's when it really sank in.I just wished that day wouldnt come to an end. Then we'll be at Old Trafford forever. Being there at Old Trafford, the Threatre of Dreams, is something i would never ever forget.The whole atmosphere is amazing. I had fun that night. Screaming, shouting, singing and cheering. One of my favourite parts of the night will be the whole stadium going "boo!" when they announced the line-up for middlesbrough and the whole stadium going crazy when they announced the line-up for Manchester United. Another one of my favourite parts of the night would be the supporters going "Rooney! Rooney!" when Wayne Rooney does a corner every time. I really must thank daddy for bringing us to Manchester. I got to see my favourite team play live right before my eyes. I got to see players i never thought i would like Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes in action. The only one thing i was disappointed about was that i couldnt get to see Rio Ferdinard play as he was injured. It was a minor blow to me. But at least i got to see Cristiano Ronaldo (i can almost hear Lynn go "Omg my husbanddddd!"), Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov, Nemanja Vidic, Gary Neville and Edwin Van Der Sar play that night. Truly a pleasure. And yes, I WANNA GO BACK TO MANCHESTER~!!!In fact, i wanna live there. Maybe not coming back too. I seriously miss that place. ALOT.