Saturday, December 13, 2008
I WATCHED TWILIGHT~!Yes, I finally did. The moment i had been waiting for has finally arrived. I found out by accident that the sneak preview for Twilight actually starts yesterday. I was sooooo thrilled. I just had to pick up my cell and give Rachick a text message to let her know.I made an agreement to catch Twilight with her and I did. We both liked the movie. I wouldnt mind watching it again and i believe R wouldnt mind as well.But i gotta be honest that the whole experience wasnt great.The movie's good but the audience in that cinema sucked.So there were like these Caucasian kids who started screaming "I like Twilight!" and then another went "I like Twilight more!"Like damn, can't you guys just shut up and let everyone else in here watch the movie in peace?!And when Edward Cullen appears on screen there will always be sounds like "Woo!" or "He's so hot!"Seriously, I know Robert Pattinson looks damn good in that movie but i just wanna watch the damn movie in peace. And then after the movie, there was this girl that sat next to R who was jumping up and down in her seat. I think that whole row of seats were shaking man. Those kids are probably one of the most inconsiderate people i've seen in the cinemas. Seriously.Sigh. I think i've become an insomniac. Or maybe soon.My whole biological clock's messed up man.I wont go to bed till it's like 0400 and i dont get up till at least 1230. Crap.And it's not like a 1,2 days kinda thing. I think it's been for about a week or so at least. It's crazy. I dont know how long am i gonna live like this..My birthday's coming soon next month and i honestly have no idea what to do.The good news is- it's on a Friday. TGIF.The bad news- what should i do to fill up my friday?Time check: 0200 And no, i'm not going to bed yet.What else can i do? I'll either be surfing the net or reading New Moon.I bet K will be nodding her head and saying "Yes yes, go and read."